Social media advertising can be an incredibly powerful tool, if used right. But Facebook’s algorithms continue to change, and it’s getting harder and harder to keep up with what makes for an effective ad.
In this episode of the Social Media for Small Business podcast, Suzi Dafnis and I talk with Loren Bartley of Impactiv8, a business that helps individuals and companies harness the power of social media.
Listen in to hear more about:
- Why businesses should use Facebook advertising (if they aren’t already)
- Different kinds of Facebook ads
- Getting the most out of your Facebook ads with Loren’s 3-step strategy
- How to measure the effectiveness of a Facebook ad – the most important metrics to look at, and how to understand them
- What kind of budget to use when testing out opportunities
- How to think about returns on social media advertising investments
- Tools to use when making an ad
- Why it’s so important to study and learn how to advertise on social media, so you’re not just throwing an ad at the wall and hoping it sticks
If you experience playback issues with the audio, try listening in a different web browser.