Tim Reid is the host of Australia and New Zealand’s No.1 business and marketing podcast, The Small Business Big Marketing Show. In this episode of Social Media for Small Business, Suzi Dafnis and Cat Matson invite Tim back on the show to talk about podcasting, social media and marketing.
Listen in to find out about:
- Tim’s secrets to podcasting success
- How podcasting fits into (or over, rather) Tim’s marketing funnel
- Getting a large and reliable enough of an audience that you can secure sponsors
- The importance of partnerships for podcasters and small business owners
- Why there’s never been a better time to market anything than today
- How Tim uses Facebook and social media for his podcast
- The importance of identifying social influences
If you experience playback issues with the audio, try listening in a different web browser.