Since 2012, the city of Brisbane has provided $277.5K of grants to 74 startups under the Lord Mayor’s Budding Entrepreneur Program. The Lord Mayor’s Global Entrepreneur Program continues that tradition with a focus on growing existing businesses.
The program can help your burgeoning Brisbane business to scale nationally and internationally.
If you believe your business is ready to scale, apply for the third round of funding for the Lord Mayor’s Global Entrepreneur Program. You could secure up to $5000 to assist you to scale, globalise and grow.
Download the application kit for eligibility, criteria and submission details.
Receiving the grant will open up opportunities like:
- Tapping into new markets
- Reaching new customers and connections
- Obtaining professional advice on expansion and scaling
- Securing new partners, suppliers or vendors
- Participating in highly regarded national or international acceleration programs
- Accessing finance and strategy advice.
Submissions close on 31 October.