YouTube advertising is an easy way to draw potential clients to the top of your sales funnel, and not nearly as expensive as you might think.
In this episode of the Social Media for Small Business podcast, Suzi Dafnis and I talk with Melinda Samson, the founder and co-owner of Click-Winning Content, about how small business owners can get the most out of advertising on YouTube.
Listen in to hear more about:
- What makes for an effective, unskippable YouTube ad
- How YouTube ads are connected to Google’s AdWords
- What kind of businesses should use YouTube ads
- Getting your ads to your ideal clients
- Cost – balancing price and quality, how much it’ll cost, and more
- What remarketing is and how to use it
If you experience playback issues with the audio, try listening in a different web browser.