Join Take10 Social’s Kate vanderVoort and Brisbane’s Small Business Liaison Manager, Terri Cooper for Social Media 101. Learn the basics for building a social media strategy and managing your online social presence.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- The Psychology of Social Media – how to make it work for your business
- How to choose which platforms work for your business
- How to create compelling content on a budget
- Strategies for growing customer communities on social media
- How to get people talking about your business
Kate vanderVoort is Founder and CEO of Social Mediology and Take10 Social. Kate has worked with over 3000 businesses, creating social media strategies that build customer communities who care about their product or service. Kate has recently been named a Digital Champion by the QLD State Government and speaks regularly at conferences and events in Australia and overseas.
Date: 6 March 2018
Time: 5:45pm for a 6-8pm workshop
Location: Broncos Leagues Club, 98 Fulcher Road
Cost: $25 +GST early bird – $35 +GST full price
Places are limited- book now!
Proudly brought to you by: